Energy Risk Europe
Energy Risk Europe, now in its 22nd year, is a must attend event for senior energy risk managers, traders and compliance officers from across Europe.
Key themes for 2019:
- Technology – Managing the risk of over-investing versus getting left behind
- Navigating through increasing geopolitical tensions and transition risks
- IMO 2020 – Impact on markets, pricing and hedging
- Climate risk – how is the transition to the low carbon economy impacting energy firms?
- Building a robust energy analytics platform
- Managing carbon risk across portfolios
- Renewables in a non-tariff world
- Managing risk in LNG trading