Energy Risk will host the 21st annual Energy Risk Europe conference in London on Tuesday 26 June 2018. This flagship summit is the must attend event for senior energy risk managers, traders and compliance officers from across Europe who wish to learn about the latest techniques for measuring, modelling, and managing risk and hear how the industry is finding solutions to the regulatory challenges impacting businesses trading in the energy markets.
A packed programme will feature CRO's, compliance heads and traders from leading European utilities and energy trading firms as well top regulatory officials overseeing these markets. Through in-depth panel discussions, keynote addresses, case studies and roundtables we will address the key industry challenges and provide fresh market insights.
Energy Risk Europe is CPD approved
- Earn CPD accreditation
- Hear 20+ senior industry speakers representing Europe's leading energy trading firms
- Network with 150+ industry attendees
- Learn how new technology and data science is changing the face of risk management in the energy markets
- Assess the impact of blockchain on energy trading ledgers and settlement
- Discover how new market makers and liquidity providers are evolving market structures
- Gain insight into latest financial regulations and their impact on European energy traders