Energy Risk Europe
This autumn, from 30 September to 3 October, the professional energy community will gather in London for four days of cutting-edge discussions and networking with fellow industry peers at the 17th annual Energy Risk Summit Europe.
Key topics at Energy Risk Summit Europe 2014:
- Catching up with the regulations - EMIR, REMIT, MIFID II
UK Electricity Market Reform
- Counterparty credit risk
- Update on the EU integration of power and gas markets
- Oil hedging, trading and benchmarks
- Integration of renewables into the power market
- Security of gas supply, gas prices and trade flows
- Requirements to modern ETRM systems
Attendees will include traders, risk managers, analysts and regulatory compliance experts from across Europe, coming together to discuss all of the above topics as well as the regulatory challenges faced by the market, hedging strategies, market integration progress and the latest techniques for modelling, measuring and managing risk.
Hosted by Energy Risk, which celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, the conference will draw on the sophisticated, smart and global insights as featured in the publication and consequently provides a unique educational and interactive forum that you will not want to miss!
What delegates said about the 2013 conference:
The most important summit in Energy / Risk in EuropeSenior Advisor, SEB