Energy Risk Europe - 20th annual conference
27-30 June 2017
Energy Risk is thrilled to host its 20th anniversary Energy Risk Summit Europe - the flagship congress for senior energy risk managers, traders and compliance officers across European energy markets.
For 20 years, Energy Risk Summit Europe has been the event of choice for professionals seeking to enhance their risk management and trading techniques, as well as get to grips with fundamental regulatory and macro changes.
After 20 years we are still delivering the top content and the best networking opportunities to you and your peers. We have a strong programme this year featuring top officials from national regulators, and prominent industry experts from leading European utilities and energy traders. Through cutting-edge discussions, keynote and guest addresses, case studies and roundtables we will tackle pressing industry challenges and provide fresh market insights.
Key highlights include:
- CPD accredited, the event can earn you up to 24 CPD points by attending the 4-day conference
- Around 40 plus speakers from across Europe and 150 + attendees from up to 15 countries
- 2 streams to tailor your attendance to your needs
- A number of keynotes and guest addresses as well as panel discussions and round tables
- 2 separately bookable workshops
- Senior representatives from Europe's key energy trading companies and
- The agenda is researched with energy practitioners and senior executives and is editorially approved
Speakers 2016 included:
Who is it for?
Energy Risk Summit Europe is a premier event for:
- Traders (power, gas, oil, emissions)
- Risk managers and analysts
- Regulatory and compliance executives
- Commodity researchers
- ETRM experts and solution providers
- Origination and optimisation managers
- Energy exchanges and consultancies
We strive to create an event built upon your changing needs within such a demanding and constantly evolving industry. 2017 is set to bring greater challenges and opportunities following far-reaching changes within the political and financial world.
Follow us on Twitter