Energy Risk Balkans 2016
This website contains information relating to the 2016 event. To be informed as soon as details on the 2017 conference are available please complete a remind me form here
We will bring together market professionals from the Balkan region and Europe for a day of networking and panel discussions, provide a platform for exchanges, market operators and industry bodies to press the need for market reform and liberalisation, stress the impact of regulation and discuss the latest in market coupling, supply and demand dynamics and cross border trading in power and gas markets.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- National energy politics vs. EU legislation
- Regional market development scenarios for the next 5 years
- Impact of market liberalisation on end consumers
- Disruptive technologies in the power market
- Role of exchanges in the liberalisation process of the Balkan power markets
- Next steps for regional market coupling and cross border trading
- Case studies from Greece, Turkey and Serbia
- Grid development and modernisation
- Assessing the true potential for renewable power
The Energy Risk team looks forward to meeting you in Sofia!