Energy Risk Canada
The most recent addition to the global Energy Risk event series is coming back to Calgary on June 16-17!
Backed by 20 years of industry experience, Energy Risk Canada has become the must-attend event for energy risk managers and traders seeking to improve their knowledge on developments in global and local energy markets. Now in its 3rd year, attendees will benefit from an unrivalled program, pre-conference workshop and fantastic networking opportunities.
The event will allow you to make valuable contacts with your industry peers and will give you an opportunity to:
- Discuss further developments in OTC derivatives trade reporting
- Explore oil benchmarks and the take-off of exchange traded contracts
- Discuss changing patterns of energy commodity physical flows and infrastructure developments in Canada
- Examine the enhanced ETRM system capabilities and how they can benefit your company
- Sharpen your skills in the tutor-led pre-conference workshop
- Enhance your knowledge of natural gas trading and hedging strategies
- Rethink energy risk management techniques which are being used in response to the industry's efforts to simplify global securities and commodities markets
What delegates said about the 2013 conference:
"Excellent forum for energy risk managers to share challenges and solutions." - Executive Director, Gas Supply, Marketing & Rates, SaskEnergy
"Terrific overview of issues, guidance and expectations for and by energy oversight and policy influences" - General Manager, North Parkland Power
"Start of an excellent tradition in Canada, looking forward to it growing." - Partner, SunGard